- Diagonal Eye Wall Plate – attaches to a flat surface using wood lags or concrete anchors.
- External Corner Bracket – attaches to the outside of two perpendicular surfaces using wood lags or concrete anchors.
- Internal Corner Bracket – attaches to the inside of two perpendicular surfaces using wood lags or concrete anchors.
- Eye Bolt & Welded Ring – inserted through a drilled hole in a post or beam and is secured with a washer and bolt on the opposite side to the welded ring. For smaller Sails select ⅜ rod and eye and pre-drill ½ inch hole. For larger Sails (Over 15 or so feet, choose ½ inch and drill a 9/16 hole.
- Welded Screw Eye – screws directly into a post or header or structure (behind siding or brick on your house). If you need extra-long ones you will need to source this locally, ours are 6 inches inclusive of the eye.
How to Order a Custom Product
Our Custom Sized Shade Products are made to fit your specifications exactly, eliminating the need to calculate attachment points on your own. With our custom products, you install your posts and other attachment points, take all of the measurements and Shade Sails Canada will make a custom-sized shade solution to fit that space exactly. These articles are written to help you plan and measure your next shade project.